BEST WESTERN Brandon Inn
205 Middleton Avenue, Brandon, MB R7C 1A8
Phone: 204/727-7997 | Fax: 204/727-8333 | 79 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 4:00 PM | Online Reservations
The right Brandon hotel puts you in the heart of the town, so exploring shops, fine dining, and recreation are all right outside the door.
Brandon hotels come with a variety of amenities and price tags, so how can you know you're getting a great deal? The BEST WESTERN Brandon Inn offers the best in quality and service at a very competitive price. Built in 2011, your clean, spacious room is up-to-date and the staff is friendly and knowledgeable.
Other hotels in Brandon don't offer this kind of prime location. Guests are close to local attractions held at the Keystone Center and close to events at the Sportsplex. When traveling in Manitoba for special events, it's all about location and convenience.
The Sportsplex is the place to head for skating and also features a curling rink and hockey arena. The Daly Museum provides a generous slice of culture. The Art Gallery of Southwest Manitoba highlights a variety of gorgeous pieces and exhibitions. Whatever passion or hobby sparks your fire, this Brandon hotel is nearby.
Brandon University is another top reason guests flock here. Visiting professors and families checking out the campus get all of the benefits of home. This Brandon hotel features a complimentary full breakfast of hot waffles, pastries, fruits, cereal, yogurt, 100% Arabica coffee and cold juices.
The Brandon Wheat Kings brings in guests from around the country. The Royal Manitoba Winter Fair, Summer Carnival, Folk Festival, rodeo and cattle shows provide entertainment any time of the year. There's always something happening just down the road from this Brandon hotel.
We have great staff and reviews so you never have to second guess your vacation plans. The reputation of our Brandon hotel is impeccable. This is the easiest choice you've ever had.
Reserve a clean, spacious room at BEST WESTERN Brandon Inn where fun, excitement, and adventure are right outside!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee
- Indoor pool, heated
- Hot tub
- Exercise facility open from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Universal gym
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry Coin Operated
- Dry cleaning, same day service available
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access
- Business center, 24-hour
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Newspapers available at front desk
- Laundry/valet service available 24-hours for a nominal fee
BEST WESTERN Brandon Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western brandon inn in Brandon.
BEST WESTERN Brandon Inn
Conveniently located, the best western brandon inn in Brandon, Manitoba is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 49.887585 / Latitude: -99.94025
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Winnipeg. Take Highway 1 east for 201 kilometers toward the BEST WESTERN Brandon Inn.
From: Regina. Take Highway 1 west toward the BEST WESTERN Brandon Inn.
BEST WESTERN Brandon Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Founded in 1889, the Brandon Curling Club of Manitoba has had multiple homes throughout its 118-year history. It now rests inside the Keystone Centre where 8 rinks are available for its championship-winning members.
Brandon Curling Club is home of the Manitoba Lotteries Men’s Curling Classic on the World Curling Tour. With leagues for all ages and skill levels, the club makes curling accessible to all. Brandon Curling Club facilities can be rented during certain months of the year for private events in addition to regularly scheduled club activities.
Brandon University was founded in 1899 as a Baptist college and affiliate of McMaster University. McKee's Academy merged with Brandon College. Construction began on the new buildings in 1900 and 1901. These buildings are included on the Registry of Historic Places of Canada. In 1906, the School of Music was added to the college, offering piano and voice diplomas. It also included a conservatory department, one of a few located in Canada.
In 1967, the college became a university and additional buildings were added to the campus. Over 3,000 students attend the university, attaining a degree in one of nine Bachelor programs and four Graduate programs. While in Brandon, enjoy a tour of the campus to learn more about this wonderful university. Rest comfortably while traveling in Manitoba as a guest of Best Western hotels.
The Commonwealth Air Training Plan Museum preserves the history of the aircrew training program, the British Commonwealth Air Training Plan, created during World War II. The training program remains the largest of its kind in history. Pilots, air gunners, navigators, flight engineers, bomb airmers and wireless operators serving the Royal Air Force and Royal Canadian Air Force have all trained in the program.
This Brandon museum is located at the Brandon Municipal Airport and is listed on the Canadian Register of Historic Places. The museum houses World War II aircraft, transport equipment, aviation artifacts, ground crew equipment and a variety of displays. Stroll through the gift shop to aviation gift items and keepsakes. Rest comfortably while traveling in Manitoba, with Best Western hotels.
The Keystone Centre, located in Brandon, is "the Centre of it all". In 1972, the original Keystone Centre opened from a partnership between Brandon and Manitoba. The centre was expanded by 30,000 sq ft in 1982 and by 165,000 sq ft in 1992. This 540,000 sq ft multi-use facility hosts a wide variety of sporting events, agriculture events, concerts and conventions.
The centre hosts 1,500 events each year and is a vital component to the economy of Brandon. Whether visiting the centre to attend the Manitoba Livestock Expo, a Brandon Wheat Kings hockey game or National Curling event, the centre is the place to be. While in Brandon, stay close to the centre as a guest of Best Western hotels, for an enjoyable night's rest.
Spruce Woods Provincial Park, located near Brandon, is one of Manitoba's "Natural Parks". Established in 1970, the park contains deciduous forests, riverbottom forests, mixed-grass prairie. It preserves the Carberry sandhills, known as the Spirit Sands, formed when a glacier melted along the Assiniboine River leaving the sand dunes behind.
Recreational enthusiasts love spending time in the park. Bicyclists enjoy riding on the roads, while mountain bikers trek through the backcountry trails. Bring along a canoe to paddle down the river or lace up your boots for hiking. Horseback riders have access to a variety of trails throughout the park. Stay close to this wonderful park as a guest of Best Western hotels, and enjoy your time in Manitoba.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from 26th Regiment Museum, 26th Field Regiment 12th Manitoba Dragoons Museum
- 1.50 kilometer(s) from Art Gallery of Southwestern Manitoba
- 1.50 kilometer(s) from Trail System, Assiniboine Riverbank Trail System
- 1.60 kilometer(s) from Air Training Museum, Commonwealth Air Training Plan Museum
- 1.50 kilometer(s) from Shoppers Mall
- 2.00 kilometer(s) from The Corral Centre
- 2.00 kilometer(s) from The Town Centre, downtown Brandon
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 400 kilometer(s) from Winnipeg
- 450 kilometer(s) from Regina, Saskatchewan
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Brandon University
- 2.00 kilometer(s) from Assiniboine College, community college
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- 1.50 kilometer(s) from Assiniboine Riverbank Trail System
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Brandon, Manitoba hotel.
- 0.50 kilometer(s) from Chalet Restaurant, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from A&W Restaurant, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.50 kilometer(s) from Joey's Only / Tennessee Jack's Rotisserie Chicken n' Ribs, full service, seafood, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.50 kilometer(s) from Humpty's Family Restaurant, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.50 kilometer(s) from Montana's Cookhouse, full service, steak house, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.50 kilometer(s) from Arby's, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.50 kilometer(s) from Burger King, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.50 kilometer(s) from McDonald's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.50 kilometer(s) from The Keg, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.50 kilometer(s) from Remington's Seafood & Steakhouse, full service, seafood, open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN Brandon Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Brandon. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
We Are All Treaty People Learn about Manitoba's treaties and view artifacts never seen by the public before at the Manitoba Museum. Museum hours vary.
Vanessa Kuzina Visit the Folk Exchange to listen as Vanessa Kuzina takes the stage. The show begins at 8 p.m.
Over the Rainbow: The Music of Harold Arlen Be delighted as the Winnipeg Jazz Orchestra performs songs from the great composer Harold Arlen at the Winnipeg Art Gallery with vocals sung by Colleen Furlan and Everett Fristensky. The two performance times are 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
2014 Canadian University- College Golf Championships Watch as male and female athletes compete for a national title at the Southwood Golf & Country Club. Times vary.
Red River Exhibition Experience the world's largest travelling midway, free concerts, photography, and various exhibits and competitions at the Red River Exhibition Park. Event times vary.
The Producers Visit the Rainbow Stage and watch as Max and Leo try to put on a huge Broadway flop. Show times vary.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean