Best Western Plus Brandon Inn
205 Middleton Avenue, Brandon, MB R7C 1A8
Phone: 204/727-7997 | Fax: 204/727-8333 | 79 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 4:00 PM | Online Reservations
‘You Belong in Brandon”. From the time you arrive, until your departure we hope you enjoy your stay in our multicultural and diverse community and come back time and time again.
The Best Western Plus Brandon Inn is the perfect accommodation for groups, family, friends and business travellers.
Located near the Brandon Airport, the premier Keystone Centre, Assiniboine Community College, Brandon University, Commonwealth Air Training Plan Museum, Canada Games Sportsplex, and the Brandon Riverbank Discovery Centre, guests can easily and quickly access these superior locations within 15 minutes of the hotel.
The 100% non smoking and pet friendly Best Western Plus Brandon Inn offers abundant amenities in each of it’s spacious rooms, including Hi Speed Internet access, refrigerators and microwaves, in room security chests, coffee makers, in house laundry facilities and more.
Wake up to a complimentary hot breakfast featuring over 26 items – the perfect way to start your day and is available from 6 AM to 10 AM daily or take advantage of our GRAB n GO breakfast option between 5 AM and 6 AM.
Group and Family can enjoy spacious rooms with 2 queen beds, desk and armchair. Business Class Rooms feature a King size bed, a pullout sofa, large work desks and ergonomic chairs. Executive two room suites complete with a Jacuzzi, fireplace, 2 televisions, Keurig Coffee makers are a definite demand at the Best Western Plus for all kinds of occasions.
Unwind after a busy day in our 24 hour exercise facility, enjoy our business centre, or relax in our large pool, hot tub and sauna or take a ride on Brandon’s fastest waterslide.
It is our Team’s sincere desire to exceed your expectations on every stay and we look forward to providing you with a great experience while in Brandon.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, build your best yogurt with choice of toppings, build your own breakfast sandwich with egg, meat or cheese, build your best waffle with choices of toppings, fresh fruit, cereals, breads, sweet breads, oatmeal, juice, coffee, tea, hot meats, egg dishes
- Indoor pool Heated 1.3 metres ( 3 feet) depth in all areas
- Steam room
- Hot tub
- Exercise facility open from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Universal gym
- Stationary bike
- Inter corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff we have a team of multicultural backgrounds with a variety of languages. English, Chinese, Russian, Ukrainian, French, Spanish, Samoan, German
- Guest laundry Coin Operated
- Dry cleaning, same day service available
- Express check out
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for internet access
- Business center, open 24-hours. Two computers available
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Ice/vending machines Ice and Vending machines located on first and third Floors
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking additional overflow area
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Newspapers available at front desk
- Laundry/valet service available 24-hours for a nominal fee
Best Western Plus Brandon Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus brandon inn in Brandon.
Best Western Plus Brandon Inn
Conveniently located, the best western plus brandon inn in Brandon, Manitoba is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 49.887653 / Latitude: -99.941299
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Winnipeg. Take Highway 1 west for 201 kilometers toward the Best Western Plus Brandon Inn. Turn right at the intersection of Highway # 1 and Highway # 10. Take an immediate left on to Middleton Avenue and proceed to the hotel.
From: Regina. Take Highway 1 East toward the Best Western Plus Brandon Inn. At the first set of lights coming into Brandon, turn left at the Highway Esso and take an immediate right on to Middleton Avenue. Follow Middleton Avenue and proceed to the hotel.
From: # 10 South Peace Gardens From the United States Border ( # 10 ) go North on # 10 or 18th Street thru Brandon. Cross the intersection of Highway #1 and turn right on to Middleton Avenue and proceed to the Best Western Plus Hotel.
From: # 10 North From #10 North turn right on to Middleton Avenue ( just before the #1 Highway intersection) and proceed to the hotel.
Best Western Plus Brandon Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Founded in 1889, the Brandon Curling Club of Manitoba has had multiple homes throughout its 118-year history. It now rests inside the Keystone Centre where 8 rinks are available for its championship-winning members.
Home to the Manitoba Lotteries Men’s Curling Classic on the World Curling Tour, the club hosts leagues for all ages and skill levels and is accessible to all. The facility can also be rented during certain months of the year for private events in addition to regularly scheduled club activities.
Founded in 1899, Brandon University is one Manitoba's top university and is an excellent place to visit.
Tour the campus to see buildings constructed in 1900 and 1901 that are now included on the Registry of Historic Places of Canada alongside the School of Music and its conservatory department, one of a few located in Canada.
In 1967, the college became a university and additional buildings were added to the campus. Over 3,000 students attend the university, attaining a degree in one of nine Bachelor programs and four Graduate programs.
Located at the Brandon Municipal Airport, the Commonwealth Air Training Plan Museum preserves the history of British Commonwealth Air Training Plan. World War II aircrew training program. As the largest air training program in history, the program enlisted pilots, air gunners, navigators, flight engineers, bomb armers, and wireless operators to serve the Royal Air Force and Royal Canadian Air Force during World War II.
This Brandon, Manitoba museum is listed on the Canadian Register of Historic Places and currently houses World War II aircraft, transport equipment, aviation artifacts, ground crew equipment, and a variety of displays. Don't forget to stroll through the gift shop to aviation gift items and keepsakes.
Hosting over 1,500 events each year, the Keystone Centre is a vital component to the economy of Brandon and southern Manitoba. This 540,000 sq. ft multi-use facility hosts a wide variety of sporting events, agriculture events, concerts, and conventions. The centre also includes a 5,102-seat arena.
Popular yearly events at the Keystone Centre include the Manitoba Livestock Expo, a Brandon Wheat Kings hockey game or National Curling event, and the Royal Manitoba Winter Fair.
The park contains deciduous forests, riverbottom forests, and mixed-grass prairie. It also preserves the Carberry sandhills, known as the Spirit Sands, formed when a glacier melted along the Assiniboine River leaving the sand dunes behind.
Recreational enthusiasts love spending time in the park. Bring along a canoe to paddle down the river or lace up your boots for hiking through 40 kilometers of trails.
Horseback riders can stay on the equestrian compound while bicyclists and mountain bikers are free to enjoy riding on the roads and trek through the backcountry trails.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 7.1 kilometer(s) from 26th Regiment Museum, 11th street and Victoria Avenue Housed on the main floor of the historical Brandon Armoury, the military museum exhibits a variety of military artifacts, memorabilia and archives. Admission is free and the Brandon Armoury and Museum are wheelchair accessible. Phone: 204-717-4579 or 204-728-2599 ext. 238
- 3.75 kilometer(s) from Carousels and Dolls Doll, 3.75 km east of Brandon off HWY #1 and north on Humesville Road (200 meters north) The museum offers the largest collection of modern and reproduction dolls in the prairie region as well as large collection of 20th century dolls and early Barbie favorites. Commission dolls as well as restoration and costuming for your own precious doll is also available. Wheelchair accessible. Gift shop and restaurant attached. Admission is charged. Phone: 204-728-1245
- 2.7 kilometer(s) from Commonwealth Air Training, Commonwealth Air Training Plan Museum 1.6km north of Brandon on WHY #10 at the Brandon Municipal Airport Hangar #1 Canada’s only Air Museum dedicated solely to those who trained and fought for the British Commonwealth during the 1939-1945 War. Explore this World War II Royal Canadian Air Force Training Site showcasing aircraft, artifacts, memorabilia and the newly unveiled R.C.A.F. WWII Memorial. A National Historic Site, this museum is one of only six designated Manitoba Signature Museums. Admission is charged. Phone: 204-727-2444
- 5.8 kilometer(s) from Daily House Museum, 122-18th Street The museum is the municipal site and original home of Brandon’s first Mayor, Thomas Mayne Daly. This upper middle-class home displays furnishings from the 1880’s to the 1890’s. The Museum also contains a turn of the century grocery store and the Magnacca Research Centre. While visiting the museum enjoy a stroll through our beautiful Victorian Garden. Admission is charged. Phone: 204-727-1722
- 5.6 kilometer(s) from Brandon General Museum, 19-9th Street Located in the heart of Brandon’s heritage- rich Downtown Hub and housed in the former Manitoba Telephone service building, the Brandon General Museum and Archives is the newest museum in Brandon that is dedicated to the preservation of the City’s history. The Museum is home to the original mayor and council chamber furniture, B.J. Hales Collection of Natural History and Various other items. Admission is charged. Phone: 204-717-1514
- 30 kilometer(s) from The RCA Museum, Building N-118, Patricia Road, CFB Shilo, 15 minutes from Brandon on Veteran’s Way (PR340) The award-winning RCA Museum is Canada’s National artillery Museum, a Manitoba Star Attraction and one of the largest military museums in the country. Explore our military heritage through the story of Canada’s artillery regiments. Experience its technology, art and culture throughout its five galleries in 24000 sq. ft. Remember the contribution of the Canadian Gunner through interactive exhibits and audio presentations with 28 artillery pieces going back to the 18th century, and vehicles from WWII to present. Temporary exhibits ensure that visitors see something new. An outdoor Gun Park features 35 more artillery pieces and vehicles, a picnic area and ample RV parking. Admission is charged. Wheelchair accessible. Phone: 204-765-3000 extension 3570
- 100 kilometer(s) from Riding Mountain National, Located approximately 100 km north of Brandon, Riding Mountain National Park is a pocket of wilderness, which contains 3000 km2 of rugged nature just waiting to be explored. Riding mountain National Park is one of only five national parks that has resort town site. Wasagaming is located along the shore of Clear Lake, a town which bustles on busy summer days, is home to a variety of shops, restaurants, boat rentals and a beach to name a few. Music, picnics, and special events are always taking place. Whether you are seeking adventure, relaxation, or inspiration, Riding Mountain National Park has something to offer everyone. Phone: 204-848-7275
- 40 kilometer(s) from Criddle/Vane Homestead, This 130-hectare area preserves the former homestead of two prominent Manitoba families. Known for their contributions in the fields of sciences, art, sports and culture, the Criddle and Vane families originally settled here in 1882. The park provides you with two hiking trails that take you past the former Criddle home site which was the first entomological field station in Western Canada, a cemetery, as well as the remains of the original landscape features such as the tennis court and golf course. Phone: 1-800-214-6497
- 113 kilometer(s) from Turtle Mountain Provincia, A large block of deciduous forest and more than 200 lakes and wetlands straddle the international boundary in Southwest Manitoba. This is in fact the first part of Manitoba to dry after the glaciers receded. Rising 245 meters above the prairie, this rolling terrain is popular amongst avid mountain bike enthusiasts. Its abundant wildlife includes; white-tailed deer, moose, waterfowl, songbirds and its namesake Western Painted Turtle. The park offers a wealth of recreational activities from skiing, skating, tobogganing and snowmobiling in the winter. Hiking, cycling and canoeing in the summer. Phone: 1-800-214-6497
- 37 kilometer(s) from Rivers Provincial Park, Rivers Provincial Park Made up of 38 hectares of mixed grass prairie, this park is situated by Lake Wahtopanah. The lake, a reservoir created by damming the Little Saskatchewan River, was named after the native word “watopainah” meaning “canoe people”. The community of Rivers was named after Sir Charles River Wilson, Chairman of the Grand Trunk Pacific Railway Board of Directors. The park is home to a popular beach and provides ample fishing for pike, walleye and perch. . Phone: 1-800-214-6497
- 70 kilometer(s) from Spruce Woods, This park offers a unique sand dune environment where endangered wildlife species such as Western Hognose Snake and North Prairie Skinks can be found. Interpretive and hiking trails lead across rolling hills, mixed grass prairie, through white spruce and deciduous forest and to the eerie spring fed ponds of the Devil’s Punchbowl. The park features camping facilities, unsupervised beach, horseback riding trails, interpretive programs and special events throughout the summer. For winter enthusiast, the park has an extensive system of cross-country skiing, snow shoeing and snowmobile trails as well as an outdoor skating oval, rink and toboggan hill. Phone: 1-800-214-6497
- 6 kilometer(s) from Agriculture and Agrifood, Agriculture and Agrifood Canada Brandon Research Centre 2701 Grand Valley Road west of 18th Street North Visit one of the original experimental farms Stations Act of 1886. Brandon Research Centre of expertise for land resource management in Western Canada. Its mandate is to develop sustainable crops and livestock production systems for the Parkland region. Enjoy a walk around the station grounds and take in the natural beauty. Phone: 204-578-6500
- 1.50 kilometer(s) from Shoppers Mall
- 2.00 kilometer(s) from The Corral Centre
- 2.00 kilometer(s) from The Town Centre, downtown Brandon
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Steam room
- Hot tub
- 1.50 kilometer(s) from Assiniboine Riverbank Trail System
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Brandon, Manitoba hotel.
- 0.50 kilometer(s) from Chalet Restaurant, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from A&W Restaurant, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.50 kilometer(s) from Joey's Only / Tennessee Jack's Rotisserie Chicken n' Ribs, full service, seafood, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.50 kilometer(s) from Humpty's Family Restaurant, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.50 kilometer(s) from Montana's Cookhouse, full service, steak house, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.50 kilometer(s) from Arby's, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.50 kilometer(s) from Burger King, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.50 kilometer(s) from McDonald's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.50 kilometer(s) from The Keg, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.50 kilometer(s) from Remington's Seafood & Steakhouse, full service, seafood, open for: lunch, dinner
Best Western Plus Brandon Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Brandon. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Washington | Washington D.C. | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming